Our global industry now has a set of actual market data to benchmark and track its own performance. The SPONSORIUM Report is based upon opportunities across 145 countries and 85,000 existing partnerships , and measured against the strategic criteria of a large variety of brands all using the cloud-based PerforMind™ solution. Delivered throughout the year, subscribers will have access to the latest analysis and trends.
The SPONSORIUM Report answers the following questions and more:
- What is the industry score and index on how well sponsorships and CSR activities meet the needs of brands?
- What are brands looking for and how can properties/philanthropies improve their offering?
- What are average annual rights fees and grants and how do they differ by Sector?
- Who are the top performing Brands in their industry?
- How do Activation costs compare to Rights Fees?
CLICK HERE TO OBTAIN PAST EDITIONS OF THE SPONSORIUM REPORT:
Whether you are a Sponsor, a Rights Owner, a Foundation, a Non-Profit or a Government Department, The SPONSORIUM Report will provide you with a better understanding of the industry, how you can improve performance and ultimately increase your budget share. The SPONSORIUM Report delivers real Knowledge Transfer.
For further information (including the ability to have drilled down reports on your market and/or sector) please contact: Seth Leeds, Editor email@example.com