The current world crisis could be harmful to the sponsorship industry. Why? As companies are forced to cut costs likely starting with marketing budgets, their Top Management will question, amongst other things, the value of their sponsorship programs. It could affect you directly.
Join the SPONSORIUM movement. Say something. Be proactive!
SPONSORIUM recommends the following best practices to keep your sponsorship deals alive:
1. Send a message to your sponsors, offering your help. Find the area, on a case by case, where your event or project can benefit them during the growing state of emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. If you can, provide additional data on your event or project, i.e surveys or marketing research.
3. Offer a free PR campaign to your sponsors if you can.
4. With the Olympics being postponed, there will be new opportunities available. Think of offering additional sponsorship opportunities that would add value and strengthen your sponsorship agreement.
5. Share the following link with your preferred sponsors as a gesture of goodwill: https://lnkd.in/dXDtm3D